"With Jane In Catland" is my blog about my handmade paintings, crafts, and other artworks of mine, posts about my Etsy shop, my love for cats and other animals, artist friends of mine, artists who inspire me, animal charities I work for and support, animal rights, various videos, and other random things in my life. Hope you enjoy my on-line Catland!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Etsy shop update & Video of the Week

Hello friends -

I wanted to post that I'm on vacation until May 10th, but decided to keep my shop open. As it's stated in my shop info:
"Any items purchased prior to April 25th have already been shipped out. And any items purchased from now until may 10th, will be shipped out after May 10th upon my return."

I am very happy to say that since my last post here, I sold my pendant necklace of "Cinci the Cow" (see more info and the photo of it in my post below this one - thanks :) Proceeds from that sale will benefit the animals at Farm Sanctuary - my very favorite farm sanctuary that I hold in high regards and respect for all they do to help animals. And an additional 10% will to towards the "Etsy For Animals" (aka EFA) charity of the month too!!

While everyone knows that cats are my favorite animals (in case you haven't noticed by now ;)
I love all animals and have always adored farm animals, especially goats, so it always makes me feel good that I can help Farm Sanctuary through my handmade goodies I create and sell - as well as for "Harmony House", a no-kill cagless Cat Shelter that I do commissioned cat artwork for, and the EFA charities through my work at Etsy!

And speaking of Farm Sanctuary - my video of the week features two of Farm Sanctuary's newest residents at their New York location - Fiona the pig and Jack the goat. I saw this video the other day and these two cuties just melted my heart. So I wanted to share this video here. It's wonderful and makes me smile to see just how happy Fiona and Jack are at their new home. And how adorable is Jack's sweater? This video is soooo precious - I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do ....



For more info on Farm Sanctuary, please go to:

Til later...

Cheers from Catland,

- Jane

No comments: