"With Jane In Catland" is my blog about my handmade paintings, crafts, and other artworks of mine, posts about my Etsy shop, my love for cats and other animals, artist friends of mine, artists who inspire me, animal charities I work for and support, animal rights, various videos, and other random things in my life. Hope you enjoy my on-line Catland!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CALLING ALL KITTIES...


Do your cat(s) have "Jane Diamond Designs" catnip toys from my shop?
And do your cat(s) like to model?

If so - your cat could be a model by having their photo featured in a future listing at my Etsy shop! Their photo would be included the next time I re-list the same catnip toy like the one that your own cats have! Also, your cat's name will be credited (as well as your name if you like) in the information provided for the listing.

My cat, Ms. Abbey, posing with one of my handmade catnip toys!
She's such a fabulous feline model :)
you can find this image in my listings for my catnip toys
and your cat could be next!

So if you're interested in having your cat as a model for my shop, please send me your feline fotos via a convo at Etsy at:
or at my e-mail address, which if you don't have, feel free to leave a comment here for it.

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~

*** More of my Etsy shop updates and other posts about various things in my life coming soon! ***


Til later...

Cheers from Catland!

- Jane

8 comments:

renovia said...

Ooh, Jane what a lovely toy! I bet Stoli and Luxor could pose well with one - gonna hop over to your shop and lookie!

Mishkat said...

I used a pink toy just like that one to make this LOLCat of Tasha:

http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/2009/01/image-manipulation-toys-2-lolcats.html

(Actually, the boys like the pink toy too, but Tasha thinks everything is hers!)

Jane said...

Hi renovia -

How are you sweetie? Thanks for stopping by my blog - so nice to see you here :)

The catnip toy that Abbey is posing with is her own personal toy, although I have made others exactly like that one that I have sold at my Etsy shop in the past. Mishkat has one actually!

Currently, I only have one catnip toy in my shop, but more will be listed soon.

I've been very inspired lately and have been super busy working on many new items. So check back soon within the next several weeks to see all my new crafts and art.

Thanks again for your comment renovia, and give many kitty kisses and kuddles to Stoli and Luxor for me - I hope they're both dong great lately :)

Cheers from Catland,

- Jane

Anonymous said...

hi sweetheart!

Im glad to see that you are feeling better and back into the creative swing.
Your shop is always filled with such wonderful treasures, Im happy to hear that cat toys is now one of them. Ill be popping in and out for sure looking at the toys and be sure to drop me a line when you get some more listed. Between my cats and the fosters toys are always in short supply, we go through them rather quickly.

Jane said...

Hi Katie -

Yes - I saw that cat LOL picture you did, it was so cute and clever! And quite fitting too since the color pink is often associated with girls - a very girly color.

I'm happy & smiley that Tasha enjoys that catnip toy from my shop - & even your boys too ;) Wasn't that pink toy the one that Cyn bought for you? I can't recall for sure, but regardless, Cyn is always so thoughtful & sweet!

Thank you Katie for your comment - it's always wonderful to hear from you my friend :) I hope you & your feline crew, are doing very these days.

I've still been busy working on new items. I've been anxious to list them, but it's been too grey out lately to photograph my new cat crafts & art. Soon though I hope...

Much love & cheers from Catland to you from,

- J and A

Jane said...

Hi Starr -

Thank you as well for your comment here :)

Yes, I've been filled with lots of creativity and inspiration these days. It feels great, and I'm currently working on some items I'm hoping to, at least, list one of them today.

I've always sold catnip toys in my shop though. All my catnip toys are not only handmade (of course) but also hand-sewn by me and completely filled with 100% organic catnip! They drive cats wild :)

It's just that currently I'm all sold out of them. Actually, I sold the last catnip toy in my shop today, so I'm very excited about that, YAY!!!

But since my catnip toys are quite popular at my shop, I gotta start making some more for our feline friends!

And I'll be sure to let you know when I do have more catnip toys in my shop, thanks for asking. I think that's super sweet to think of your cats and the ones you foster too!

I use my own cat, Ms. Abbey, as my main model (and muse) but also wanted other pics of cats that had my toys to add to my listings. "Mishkat" (Katie) has one of my 50's retro style catnip toys, shown in the link above in her post here, if you want to check that picture out. Her cat Tasha (with the toy) is a great kitty model as well and a very pretty puss too :)

Thanks again Starr - it's really great to hear from you!

Have a very creative day

Cheers from Catland,

- Jane

Mishkat said...

P.S. Jane - we have a blog award for you here:
http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-awards.html

Love ya :)!
Katie and the kitties

Mishkat said...

Hi again, Jane! I forgot to add - to pass on the award, you can announce who you are passing it to on your blog (you copy the award image to your own computer and upload it to your blog). Then you can go to those blogs and leave a comment letting them know they have an award on your blog and give them the link :)

Love and purrs to you and Ms. A!