"With Jane In Catland" is my blog about my handmade paintings, crafts, and other artworks of mine, posts about my Etsy shop, my love for cats and other animals, artist friends of mine, artists who inspire me, animal charities I work for and support, animal rights, various videos, and other random things in my life. Hope you enjoy my on-line Catland!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Video of the Week - Pride (in the name of love)

This is my pick for the video of the week -"Pride (in the name of love)" by u2

I've always loved this song and it's also meant a lot to me since it's about one of my biggest heros, Martin Luther King Jr.

He has been a hero of mine since I was about 12 years old, and has remained one of my biggest heros to this day!

Plus I thought it fitting as my video for the week since this past monday (the 19th) was Martin Luther King Jr. day.




Til later...

Cheers from Catland!

- Jane

2 comments:

Curious Curandera said...

very interesting, thanks

Jane said...

thanks in return Curious Curandera. if you don't mind me asking, how did you come across this post of mine and in what way do you find it interesting?

oddly enough, earlier today i had stopped by a restaurant near my house to pick up some food, and this very song, "Pride" by U2, was playing when i walked in! weird, but interesting timing.